I am looking forward to seeing the family again in a couple of days. Who am I kidding? I am downright giddy. How fun it will be to see everyone in person instead of just photographs. I have a special love towards Silas's siblings so I am excited to see them again also. I have really gone back and forth over what I could give Silas as a birthday present, he is provided for so well that I worry about giving him something he already has. I finally decided on creating a scrapbook. Scrapbooks might turn into an annual tradition yet! It is a themed book, the ABC's of his first year. A is for adorable, B for baby brother, etc. It is coming along nicely but I have a feeling I will be up late on Friday putting the finishing touches on for Saturday morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment