Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You'll Be in My Heart

When I checked out of the hospital the next day, Silas was still in the NICU. His family was there though and ready to take care of him. It was time for me to go home and take care of myself. During the drive home, I started playing one of my favorite Disney movie soundtracks, Tarzan. When the song You'll Be in My Heart began playing, I wanted to cry. Such sweet lyrics that reminded me of the way I felt about that little baby back at the hospital.

This is my favorite part of the song:

When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But
you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them
together

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on,
Now and forever more

Oh, you'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be in my heart, always
Always

No comments: